At The Happy Mindset we believe that knowledge and human potential are limitless and that the learning process itself leads to a life of autonomy, fulfilment and self actualisation.
My name is Denis and I am a polyglot and computer programmer who teaches the subtle art of learning new skills. My philosophy is that at its core the learning process is simple, intuitive and can be broken into a tangible and practical process. I look to leverage principles and underlying logic in order to help you create a clear learning process that is tailored to your individual needs.
I help my students to engage with and have more fun with the learning process and to trust in their innate capacity for creativity and resilience.
Here are some of the things that I help my students with:
- The ability to realise when they are getting in their own way.
- Setting clear, simple and measurable goals.
- Creating a fun process that includes and values student input and feedback
- The knowledge to connect with people on a deeper level and have more meaningful relationships.
- Gaining clarity around why they choose to learn the skill.
If you are interested in working with me one on one then get in contact today.